Welcome

Moderator: Moderators: LBS Ghost

Volsung

Welcome

Post by Volsung » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:29 am

Hello all. This area will be for you to chat, organize, and plan during the course of this game.
LBS GM • First Scribe • Master of Camels • Ghost

The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. -H.P. Lovecraft
Volsung

Re: Welcome

Post by Volsung » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:50 am

Just as a note, I am going to be iffy on being online for the next few days due to a move. I expect to be running at full capacity by the time of game start however.

The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. -H.P. Lovecraft
Volsung

Post by Volsung » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:44 am

Back at full capacity.

Volsung

Post by Volsung » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:46 am

Unfortunately, due to lack of players I will not be able to run this game. Apologies to Sabah's player for not being able to run this campaign and to any who may have been interested in watching it unfold.